Product Owner, Automation
LOCATION: BOSTON, MA
Gryphon is seeking a full-time Product Owner to build new ways to interact with and visualize data for our AI Sales Assistant Gryph and our Conversation Intelligence product.
In this role you will be on point to drive industry-changing features for the Sales Enablement space, working with teammates across the organization to conceive of new innovations while helping the Engineering team to build product in the most efficient and effective way.
- Derive product insights through customer interactions, other corporate entities, and other market data
- Work in partnership with members of the Product Team in developing and executing on the long-term vision for the Gryphon product suite
- Manage your product roadmap to meet and exceed company goals and KPIs
- Prioritize feature requests based on customer feedback, internal stakeholders, and market demand
- Work with Product Marketing and Sales Enablement to develop the product positioning, value proposition and pricing.
- Guide a cross-functional agile product team of engineers, QA, UI/UX
- Break down large initiatives and product vision into appropriately sized components, from quarter-over-quarter big picture concepts to sprint-level user stories
- Collaborate with the User Experience team to deliver a persona focused product to delight our customers
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders on product direction
- 3+ years of experience in Agile Software development as a Product Manager/Owner with a data focused product
- Strong understanding of data visualization and analytics solutions
- Experience in all phases of product, software, and testing lifecycles
- Skilled at defining and documenting business and functional requirements for ongoing system enhancement initiatives in iterative software development environments
- Investigative, diagnostic and strong communication skills, with the ability to work well alone or as part of a team
- Able to proactively identify risks, and drive action to mitigate and resolve issues
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage a vast array of information
- Experience directing all Agile ceremonies including sprint planning, review/demo, retrospective and stand-up sessions
- Experience integrating AI and machine learning in a product a plus
- Experience with business intelligence platforms such as MicroStrategy, Looker, Power BI or similar
In addition to the specific skills listed above, Gryphon also seeks someone with the qualities listed below:
- Exceptional work ethic and strong values – takes all opportunities to go above and beyond the basic expectations
- Detail-oriented: an attention to detail for tasks with zero tolerance for errors or carelessness
- A self-motivated person who can work under stress and meet deadlines.
- An absolute obligation to customer service
- A positive attitude and open mind that approaches problems from all angles
- The Product Owner will work under the guidance of Gryphon Vice President, Product. Gryphon fosters a strong team environment, and the successful candidate is expected to embrace this culture.
Gryphon is the leader in voice-driven sales technology, with the only real-time, AI-powered conversation intelligence platform offering in-the-moment call coaching and guided selling. Our easy-to-use technology provides the most innovative sales acceleration tools which empower revenue, enablement, and operations leader to:
- Onboard reps faster
- Improve top-of-funnel activity
- Accelerate deals through the pipeline
- Enhance analytics to reduce visibility gap
- Streamline customer onboarding
- Mitigate compliance risk
For over 20 years, Gryphon has been committed to meeting client growth initiatives aligning Sales, Marketing and Compliance executives accumulating over 1,500 years of calling data experience with zero violations. Gryphon has worked with Fortune 500 companies, as well as small and medium businesses helping them drive data-informed decisions with user-friendly dashboards for their go-to-market teams.
Gryphon is an equal opportunity employer. If you are interested in joining the Gryphon team, and would like further information concerning career opportunities, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.