QA Automation Engineer
LOCATION: BOSTON, MA
Gryphon is seeking a full-time QA Automation Engineer to test out the capabilities of our new AI Sales Assistant, Gryph, and our Conversation Intelligence product.
In this role you will be on point to ensure the quality of our game changing products for the Sales Enablement space, working with teammates across the organization to conceive of new innovations while helping the Engineering team to build product in the most efficient and effective way.
- Work within our test automation framework development with Selenium/Java/Python or other scripting languages
- Use a BDD methodology to break down high level business use cases into achievable/traceable/executable automation test cases
- Integrate automated test suites using CI/CD with Jenkins
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured automation test strategy, test scenarios, test plans and end-to-end test scripts around across multiple system.
- Manage test environments and test data to ensure that testing is using controlled input data for controlled expected results
- Generate and execute manual and test cases and report findings appropriately
- Create automated regression tests for common functions like certification and contact administration for multiple products and channels
- Monitor new builds and releases to stay current with system functionality
- 2 years+ experience in QA Automation using Selenium or similar toolsets
- Experience with CI/CD processes
- Experience working in an Agile product team
- Software troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in fast paced environment
- Experience with testing telephony and web service platforms a plus
- Experience working with AI and machine learning a plus
In addition to the specific skills listed above, Gryphon also seeks someone with the qualities listed below:
- Exceptional work ethic and strong values – takes all opportunities to go above and beyond the basic expectations
- Detail-oriented: an attention to detail for tasks with zero tolerance for errors or carelessness
- A self-motivated person who can work under stress and meet deadlines.
- An absolute obligation to customer service
- A positive attitude and open mind that approaches problems from all angles
- The QA Automation Engineer will work under the guidance of Gryphon Vice President, QA. Gryphon fosters a strong team environment, and the successful candidate is expected to embrace this culture.
Gryphon is the leader in voice-driven sales technology, with the only real-time, AI-powered conversation intelligence platform offering in-the-moment call coaching and guided selling. Our easy-to-use technology provides the most innovative sales acceleration tools which empower revenue, enablement, and operations leader to:
- Onboard reps faster
- Improve top-of-funnel activity
- Accelerate deals through the pipeline
- Enhance analytics to reduce visibility gap
- Streamline customer onboarding
- Mitigate compliance risk
For over 20 years, Gryphon has been committed to meeting client growth initiatives aligning Sales, Marketing and Compliance executives accumulating over 1,500 years of calling data experience with zero violations. Gryphon has worked with Fortune 500 companies, as well as small and medium businesses helping them drive data-informed decisions with user-friendly dashboards for their go-to-market teams.
Gryphon is an equal opportunity employer. If you are interested in joining the Gryphon team, and would like further information concerning career opportunities, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.