Senior Professional Services Consultant
Have you been looking for an established company that is spreading its wings and is not afraid to jump back into the fast past world of a rapidly growing tech company? Are you looking for authentic co-workers that embrace getting their hands dirty while enjoying all the time we spend together? Then Gryphon may be the fit for you!
Gryphon is an industry leader in providing an integrated, rules-based multi-channel SaaS communication platform that is taking flight with wicked cool tech in the Sales Engagement and Acceleration space. For over 20 years, Gryphon has been committed to exceeding customer expectations accumulating over 1,500 years of calling data experience with zero violations. Gryphon has worked with Sales, Marketing and Compliance executives across the Fortune 500 companies, as well as small and medium businesses, helping them drive data-driven decisions with user-friendly dashboards for their Go-To-Market teams.
We are looking for a passionate customer-obsessed individual with deep technical support and customer-facing expertise. Our ideal candidate will look at how they can make a positive impact, internally and externally, while being ready to run fast with all the amazing things in store for 2021.
The Customer Success organization at Gryphon is passionate about seeing every customer dream big and achieve those dreams. Gryphon is a customer-centric company focusing on ensuring every interaction is a positive one and the Customer Success organization is a huge part of that. The implementation team is a critical part in ensuring our customers are set up for success from the day they purchase. Consisting of motivated, self-starters who are comfortable wearing multiple hats and thrive in a dynamic environment, the implementation team is nimble, highly collaborative, and a hyper-creative team of people.
Daily Responsibilities and Activities:
- Proactively manage customer relationships from sales handoff to successful implementation. Understand customer use cases and provide expertise on how Gryphon can be leveraged to meet and exceed these goals
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses within customer organizations and suggest area of improvements
- Act as a project manager by setting implementation expectations, managing project plans in partnership with customer champion(s), and coordinating customer teams to drive success through each project
- Write, review, and edit requirements including specifications, business processes, level of effort and recommendations related to a proposed project and solution.
- Develops functional specification and system design for customer engagements
- Track and escalate project risks internally and communicate with customers
- Partner with Customer Success, and Support teams to ensure customers are fully supported through the implementation process and beyond
- Deliver informative, well-organized presentations that are engaging and show understanding of project scope
- At least 5+ years in a professional service, project management, business analyst or similar role, preferably in an enterprise SaaS environment
- Experience working with a mixed portfolio of customers through the development and execution of identified launch strategies
- Possesses a fundamental understanding of project management methodologies, including scoping, strategic consulting, issue & risk identification, and communication of overall project status
- Strong knowledge of technical concepts to provide guidance with implementation and solutions to include familiarity with CRM’s, APIs, Telephony, and other integrations
- Effective at building, maintaining, and growing relationships with senior leadership at large, established companies
- Able to effectively manage and prioritize workload to include driving projects for several customers at a time while addressing each customer’s unique needs
- Communicate effectively via phone, web conference, and in writing, and exceptional interpersonal skills with a broad range of external and internal teams
- Strategic, cross-functional thinker able to see the big picture while also understanding the nuances in between
- 3+ years working with telephony or VOIP systems
- Detail-oriented: able to notice the little things that make a big difference
- A self-motivated person who can work under stress and meet deadlines
- A positive attitude and open mind that approaches problems from all angles
- Finds joy in helping customers drive additional value in each experience with them
Gryphon.ai is an innovator in voice-driven sales technology, providing the only real-time, AI-powered conversation intelligence platform with in-the-moment call coaching and guided selling. The foundation of the Gryphon.ai platform is a carrier-grade communication network that provides crystal clear audio for highly accurate transcription and relevant real-time intelligence for all your sales calls.
The company increases sales and marketing performance by providing managers with dashboard reporting, cloud call recording and speech analytics for any agent calling from any device while simultaneously ensuring that its customers maintain guaranteed compliance with complex consumer contact regulations. Clients include 8 of the top US insurers and half of the top banks, as well as Fortune 500 companies in industries such as healthcare, consumer goods, automotive, hospitality and retail. Gryphon is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.
Gryphon is an equal opportunity employer. If you are interested in joining the Gryphon team and would like further information concerning career opportunities, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.