Senior Release Manager (Network Engineering)
Job Posting: July 13, 2021
Apply: Qualified applicants please respond by resume with cover letter and salary requirements to Sr. Corp. Counsel at Gryphon Networks Corp., 711 Atlantic Ave, Ste 124, Boston MA 02111 or email email@example.com.
Gryphon is seeking a full-time Senior Release Manager to help continue to build our Gryphon ONE Sales Acceleration platform and launch new industry-changing products.
In this role, you will be on point to manage the release, design, implementation and support of network infrastructure and platform technologies to support and build processes for all Gryphon products.
- Manage the release and build process and infrastructure for all Gryphon Network products.
- Design and manage the deployment/release of products across network platforms for market.
- Coordinate and manage the engineering teams to conform to best practices for continuous integration and deployment methodologies.
- Design, build and manage release of Gryphon Networks products across the SaaS environments.
- Provide guidance to leadership on opportunities for innovation and improvement in deployment and release management activities.
- Leading the Change Management and incident Management Process.
- Setup the DevOps Pipeline for the application development and deployments.
- Maintain calendar/effort to ensure critical infrastructure security patches are completed.
- Support system audits by maintaining accurate and comprehensive documentation. – Support various security audits, assessments, and inquiries by working with others to provide relevant documentation and responses.
- Build and maintain network monitoring systems, threshold settings and alerting, and track all findings in the ticketing system.
- BS Degree in computer or information science, engineering, technical or related field, or closely related field or its equivalent. Masters preferred.
- 3+ years of release and/or project management experience and DevOps experience.
- A demonstrated knowledge of the full Software Delivery Lifecycle.
- Has experience working closely with IT Operations, IT Development, and IT Security teams to promote a DevOps culture.
- In depth awareness of continuous integration, continuous delivery, software configuration management, version control and release management.
- In-depth experience in automation (Infrastructure-as-Code).
- Strong background in Kubernetes/Docker Pipelining, CI/CD Pipelines, Jenkins.
- Cloud Computing services, specifically Google Cloud Platform.
- Version control solutions such as Git, GitHub/Bitbucket.
- DevOps methods (integration & automation).
- Designing both build and release pipelines.
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience of Windows and Linux based operating systems.
In addition to the specific skills listed above, Gryphon also seeks someone with the qualities listed below:
- Exceptional work ethic, with strong values and beliefs – takes all opportunities to go above and beyond the basic expectations.
- Detail-oriented: an attention to detail for tasks with zero tolerance for errors or carelessness
- A self-motivated person who can work under stress and meet deadlines.
- Customer Service focused
- A positive attitude and open mind that approaches problems from all angles
The Senior Release Manager (Network Engineering) will work under the guidance of Gryphon’s VP Product Development. Gryphon fosters a strong team environment, and the successful candidate is expected to embrace this culture.