Senior appointments align with Gryphon.ai’s mission to drive customer success on behalf of enterprise customers
Gryphon.ai appoints five senior executives to the company focused on driving business goals both internally for Gryphon.ai’s employee base and externally on behalf of customers.
As Gryphon.ai continues to support enterprises’ ability to remain compliant and improve customer satisfaction with its real-time compliance, conversation intelligence and sentiment analysis solutions, each new appointment will play a vital role in the company’s growth and long-term success.
These new leadership roles include:
- Neal Keene, Senior Vice President of Strategy. Keene joins Gryphon.ai from the cloud technology company Smart Communications, where he held a CTO and strategy role. With experience in business development and strategy, Keene has spent his career focused on helping companies deliver effective, compliant customer experiences across digital and traditional channels. As SVP of Strategy, Keene will support the development and execution of business strategy by aligning department goals, processes, and resource allocation.
- Lisa O’Reilly, Vice President of Customer Success. O’Reilly recently served as the Vice President of Channels and Alliances at Quadient and previously as the Global Senior Vice President of Professional Services at Smart Communications, showcasing her experience in driving growth for enterprise businesses by leading CX initiatives and customer success teams. As Vice President of Customer Success, O’Reilly will focus on improving satisfaction among Gryphon.ai’s customer base and partner network.
- Nicky Roberts, Vice President of Revenue Operations. Roberts most recently was VP of Revenue Operations at Carpe Data and Quadient after overseeing revenue operations at OpenText. Roberts brings 20 years of experience to Gryphon.ai across technology and business. As VP of Revenue Operations, Roberts will deliver visibility across the entire revenue stream and improve efficiency across the revenue process to achieve revenue growth.
- Rob Floyd, Vice President of Sales. Floyd brings over 25 years of sales experience to Gryphon.ai after most recently serving as AVP of enterprise sales and customer journey management at Adobe. As an angel investor in technology startups, Floyd is committed to growing companies’ potential by tapping into his sales and industry experience. Floyd will assume all sales management responsibilities leading our Solution Architect, Inside Sales, and Client Executive teams.
- Rob Griebel, Vice President of Partnerships. With over 30 years of sales and B2B technology experience, Griebel recently lead the sales team at data company Precisely and founded the performance SaaS solution Performulus, Inc. As VP of Partners and Alliances, Rob is responsible for the development and execution of the partner and alliance strategy at Gryphon.ai.
“We’re excited to welcome Neal, Lisa, Nicky, Rob and Rob to our leadership team and feel confident that the talent here at Gryphon.ai is key to our company’s current and future success,” said Clay McNaught, Chief Operating Officer at Gryphon.ai.
“We’ve always been committed to driving customer satisfaction and revenue growth for our enterprise customers and if the current state of the industry tells us anything, it’s that organizations are more focused on the customer experience than ever before. Gryphon.ai is committed to facilitating seamless and compliant experiences for customers and these new appointments will help us do just that.”
In recognition of Gryphon.ai’s commitment to driving successful and compliant customer journeys, Gryphon.ai was recently awarded the Bronze Stevie® Award in the Best Compliance Solution category at the 2023 American Business Awards®. Enterprises consistently choose Gryphon.ai to provide compliance, real-time, AI-powered guidance, and sentiment analysis for their sales and customer service teams to ultimately create stronger customer relationships and increase revenue.
Gryphon.ai, the leader in compliance and AI-powered conversation intelligence, is the only solution in the market providing real-time conversation intelligence and automated compliance for sales and customer service teams. Gryphon guides each conversation with real-time intelligence to provide a best-in-class experience for both agents and end users.
Gryphon’s proprietary compliance engine automatically screens all outbound communications against TCPA, collections, state, federal, and other Do-Not-Call lists so enterprises can drive revenue while avoiding costly non-compliance fees. Gryphon’s ability to be in the path of the call provides real-time recommendations and necessary content through spoken keywords and gives agents immediate visibility into the quality of the call through advanced sentiment analysis.
If you are ready to take your conversations to the next level, contact the Gryphon.ai team at (855) 554-7974.
Evaluation Based on Completeness of Strategy and Performance BOSTON, Oct. 10, 2023 – Gryphon.ai, the leader in compliance and AI-powered conversation intelligence, today announced it has been positioned by Aragon…
Is your business legally calling consumers in these states? View the full state-by-state map here While navigating shifting market conditions in 2023, most organizations cannot afford TCPA or…
Gryphon.ai meets real-time compliance needs for enterprise customers on NICE’s award-winning cloud–native CXone platform BOSTON, Wednesday, August 2, 2023 — Gryphon.ai today announced its Gryph automated compliance and collections solution…
Learn more about Gryphon