Customer Alert: US & Canadian Holiday Telephone Solicitation Bans for June 2016
May 11, 2016
Please be aware of the following holidays requiring a US holiday telephone solicitation ban for the month of June:
- On Friday, June 3rd, 2016, Louisiana prohibits unsolicited marketing calls to residents in observance of Confederate Memorial Day.
- On Monday, June 6th, 2016, Alabama prohibits unsolicited marketing calls to residents in observance of Jefferson Davis Day.
Please be aware of the following Canadian Marketing Association (CMA) member holiday telephone solicitation bans for the month of June:
- On Tuesday, June 21st, 2016, the CMA prohibits members from making unsolicited marketing calls to residents of the Northwest Territories in observance of National Aboriginal Day.
- On Friday, June 24th, 2016, the CMA prohibits members from making unsolicited marketing calls to residents of Quebec in observance of St. John Baptist Day.
- On Monday, June 27th, 2016, the CMA prohibits members from making unsolicited marketing calls to residents of Newfoundland and Labrador in observance of Discovery Day.
Gryphon has updated its existing service parameters to reflect this solicitation ban. Please contact the Gryphon Networks Helpdesk with any questions at 866-366-6822.
Navigating the state and federal regulatory maze while mitigating risk is becoming more daunting every day for compliance leaders. Especially when dealing with agents in branch offices, reps using personal phones, or independents and BPOs marketing on your behalf. For almost 20 years, Gryphon has protected the largest and most valued brands in banking, insurance, manufacturing and home services from headline risk, brand damage, and costly fines associated with outbound marketing violations.
Avoid TCPA and DNC fines. Protect your business from TCPA and DNC Risk. The Cost of non-compliance extends far beyond the risk of fines. Since 1998, Gryphon’s highly patented suite of compliance services provides bulletproof compliance and protection from headline risk, brand damage, and costly penalties.
Our services apply all legal exemptions to those laws to help your business grow, and our experts provide customized consulting and support with expanding regulations. Bullet-proof compliance is only half the equation used to solve TCPA and DNC compliance issues. Gryphon’s intelligent cloud engine automatically applies legal exemptions (opt-ins) to make sure you are not over-suppressing legal contacts who want to hear from you. Gryphon’s Secure Cloud engine unlocks your largest marketable universe to maximize your outreach and protect every opportunity.
Many businesses rely on Do Not Call (DNC) scrubbing tools to comply with Federal, State, and other regulations as they face the challenge of maintaining marketing compliance. But, with the…
In the fast-paced world of marketing compliance and consumer debt collection, staying up to date with the latest regulations and maintaining compliance is crucial for businesses. The ever-evolving regulatory landscape…
Gryphon.ai meets real-time compliance needs for enterprise customers on NICE’s award-winning cloud–native CXone platform BOSTON, Wednesday, August 2, 2023 — Gryphon.ai today announced its Gryph automated compliance and collections solution…
Learn more about Gryphon