US & Canadian Holiday Telephone Solicitation Bans for November 2015
October 15, 2015
Please be aware of the following holidays requiring a US holiday telephone solicitation ban for the month of November:
- On Sunday, November 1st, 2015, Louisiana prohibits unsolicited marketing calls to residents in observance of All Saints’ Day; however, state law already prohibits telephone solicitations on Sundays.
- On Wednesday, November 11th, 2015, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Rhode Island, and Utah prohibit unsolicited marketing calls to residents in observance of Veterans’ Day.
- On Thursday, November 26th, 2015, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Rhode Island, and Utah prohibit unsolicited marketing calls to residents in observance of Thanksgiving.
- On Friday, November 27th, 2015, Louisiana prohibits unsolicited marketing calls to residents in observance of Acadian Day.
Please be aware of the following Canadian Marketing Association (CMA) member holiday telephone solicitation ban for the month of November:
- On Wednesday, November 11th, 2015, the CMA prohibits members from making unsolicited marketing calls to residents of Canada in observance of Remembrance Day.
Gryphon has updated its existing service parameters to reflect this solicitation ban.
Please contact the Gryphon Networks Helpdesk with any questions at 866-366-6822.
Navigating the state and federal regulatory maze while mitigating risk is becoming more daunting every day for compliance leaders. Especially when dealing with agents in branch offices, reps using personal phones, or independents and BPOs marketing on your behalf. For almost 20 years, Gryphon has protected the largest and most valued brands in banking, insurance, manufacturing and home services from headline risk, brand damage, and costly fines associated with outbound marketing violations.
Avoid TCPA and DNC fines. Protect your business from TCPA and DNC Risk. The Cost of non-compliance extends far beyond the risk of fines. Since 1998, Gryphon’s highly patented suite of compliance services provides bulletproof compliance and protection from headline risk, brand damage, and costly penalties.
Our services apply all legal exemptions to those laws to help your business grow, and our experts provide customized consulting and support with expanding regulations. Bullet-proof compliance is only half the equation used to solve TCPA and DNC compliance issues. Gryphon’s intelligent cloud engine automatically applies legal exemptions (opt-ins) to make sure you are not over-suppressing legal contacts who want to hear from you. Gryphon’s Secure Cloud engine unlocks your largest marketable universe to maximize your outreach and protect every opportunity.
When considering your business outlook for 2023, have you accounted for the laundry list of ever-changing marketing compliance regulations that your sales organization must follow to avoid costly fines and…
As organizations are growing their tech stacks to assist their remote and hybrid teams through the sales process, a conversation intelligence (CI) tool can offer insights into prospect and customer…
AI-powered, real-time conversation intelligence platform evaluated on offering, strategy and market presence BOSTON, Oct. 4, 2022 — Gryphon.ai, the leading platform for AI-powered sales intelligence and real-time guided coaching, today…
Learn more about Gryphon