What Conversation Intelligence Looks Like in Today’s Sales Tech Stack
February 24, 2021
As organizations are growing their tech stacks to assist their teams through the remote sales process, a conversation intelligence tool can offer insights into prospect and customer conversations to help drive more revenue.
Conversation intelligence allows sales leaders to understand the daily customer-facing conversations that lead to revenue and enables them to identify best practices to better coach and train reps and speed up the sales cycle.
If you are considering utilizing conversation intelligence at your organization, here are a few ways this tool can benefit your sales team, as well as a few points to consider when looking for a provider.
Conversation intelligence captures and analyzes conversations between salespeople and prospects to identify best practices and data-driven insights to help progress deals faster and drive more revenue.
Combining speech analytics capabilities and artificial intelligence (AI), conversation intelligence captures and transcribes calls in real-time to analyze every customer interaction. With this tool, sales leaders are provided with insights into key metrics at their organizations and can use these findings to improve their teams’ win rates.
The technology captures customer sentiment, script adherence, keywords, and more in real-time, automatically recording, transcribing, and scoring calls for performance analysis. This way, managers have a full understanding of their reps’ conversations with prospects without having to be present for calls in the office.
How Conversation Intelligence Can Benefit Your Sales Team
With this technology, sales leaders are able to uncover valuable insights and make better, data-driven decisions for their sales teams.
Using a conversation intelligence tool, your team can:
- Accelerate onboarding and supercharge the productivity of new hires
- Improve training using recordings so reps can learn directly from the most (and least) successful calls
- Proactively identify keyword trends and competitors to help speed up the sales cycle
- Coach reps up, not out, by utilizing analytics and insights to replicate success across your team
What to Look for in a Provider
Before investing in this type of sales tool, here are a few considerations to help find the right solution for your organization:
- Start by asking questions such as what problem is your organization facing that could be solved with a conversation intelligence solution? You may be looking to speed up the onboarding process, implement more informed coaching, have better pipeline management, or all of the above.
- What is the calling process like at your organization? Consider the volume of calls your team is making and receiving and how many participants are on each call.
- Take into account if a provider uses their own telephony system; a provider with their own network can better ensure clarity and quality of call recordings, transcriptions, and insights. Not to mention, you won’t have to source a third-party provider.
- Finally, make sure your provider is compliant with GDPR regulations.
Features to Look for in a Solution
A conversation intelligence provider should equip your organization with standard features including automatic call recording, real-time transcription, dashboard analytics, keyword filtering, and more.
Here is a full checklist of features to look for:
- Call recording
- Call analysis
- Call transcription
- Call sharing
- Multiple speaker separation
- Keyword search
- Real-time alerts
- Real-time coaching
- Real-time commenting/notetaking
- CRM Integration including Salesforce.com
- Mobile App access
A provider that offers these qualifications can be considered reliable to offer a top-tier solution to fit your organization’s needs and solve any pains that your remote team may be experiencing.
Learn more about conversation intelligence and how this technology can boost sales effectiveness and help your team drive more revenue.
Gryphon.ai Announces Gryph for Collections for AI-powered Collections Compliance Gryphon.ai protects enterprises against compliance risks for debt collection BOSTON, June 6, 2023 – Gryphon.ai, the leader in compliance and AI-powered…
TCPA and DNC Compliance: Buy a Solution or Build Your Own? View the full infographic here In today’s vendor-centric market grounded in innovative thinking and development, when an organization needs…
Is your business legally calling consumers in these states? View the full state-by-state map here While navigating shifting market conditions in 2023, most organizations cannot afford TCPA or…
Learn more about Gryphon