Gryphon Networks Corp. (d/b/a Gryphon.ai) is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of its website for all visitors, including those with disabilities. This commitment is supported by the Gryphon.ai accessibility policy to ensure that individuals with disabilities have a full and equal opportunity to benefit from the products and services offered by Gryphon.ai.
To continue to improve the accessibility of its website, Gryphon.ai is committed to periodically monitoring and implementing best practices and relevant portions of Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, WCAG 2.1, of the World Wide Web Consortium Web Accessibility Initiative as its accessibility standard.
The tools and technology utilized in furtherance of the Gryphon.ai accessibility policy include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Skip links, landmarks, and headings are defined to aid in navigation.
- Alternative text details (ALT tags) for appropriate images and other non-text elements.
- Additional markup is used where appropriate to indicate various page elements and other media.
- Form labels are programmatically associated with form fields.
- Embedded documents and media have been made accessible to whatever extent possible.
If you are having issues with a part of our website, or are unable to access specific content or functions, please email the Gryphon.ai web accessibility coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org